Clubbing?

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:ohhh: bro you can get yo jeans and shyt like that tailored? how much it usually cost?

Definitely. I got my stuff tailored for I think 5-10 per article of clothing. These are pieces that normally came at 80-100 for retail, and 5-10 once I got them second hand. You gotta look up places like tailors on yelp. I usually get mine done close to the border here in San Diego because the migrant workers will work extremely fast for pennies on the dollar.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
:wtf: No button down shirt? Do you have a polo? Something with a collar?

Do you have jeans that are clean that you can iron?

Can you get down to the goodwill for some shoes? Maybe grab a button down while you're at it?

Grab a watch there, too.

It's really not hard to get a decent outfit going. In reality, a good 90% of my "nice" clothes are from the goodwill then I take it to my tailor to get it fitted to my body perfectly. Slim fit wear looks damn good on me for 10% of the retail price in the end.

Then Inwont have any money to go out with :beli:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Thinking about not going now. :patrice: I will literally be down to zero money after tonight. I'm on my last legs.

@Coney Island had a post a while back saying, "If you can't buy it twice, don't buy it once." It's pretty relevant right now and I'd suggest that you follow it. Not saying this to be a condescending dikk, just don't want you to get caught out in the rain when you might need that money for more important things.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
Of course I'm being serious :wtf:

Don't have a button up shirt.
Don't have designer jeans
Don't have dress shoes
I have a belt
I don't have a watch.

:what:

Go to Marshall's and get some decent jeans, a polo, if no kicks, then something simple for shoes. That outfit alone couldn't run you very much.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In case you're being serious.

• Button down, slim-fitting shirt. Roll the sleeves up to your upper forearm.
  • Designer jeans.
  • Dress shoes.
  • Some sort of leather belt.
  • A watch that at least looks like a dress watch.

My man

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Smh at most of my wardrobe being for clubbing. Let's you know how I've spent most of my 20's.

OP, breh, you should always have a few clean fitters on standby to come out the bullpen. You not dating or spending time in classy areas?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Smh at most of my wardrobe being for clubbing. Let's you know how I've spent most of my 20's.

OP, breh, you should always have a few clean fitters on standby to come out the bullpen. You not dating or spending time in classy areas?

No. I've been broke since I left school at 16.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
No. I've been broke since I left school at 16.

Well maybe if u present yourself a lil more classy maybe you could -on appearence alone- cop a job that pays u decent enough to get out the gutter.