Closing out the gen, please let me know which games I need to check out

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Mostly exclusives as I rather play all the multiplats on the PC, GTA V is the exception and I am already getting that. I just re-upped my gamefly to get this done so help me fill up my queue.

So far I have:
God of War Ascension
Papo & Yo
The Last of Us
Forza Horizon
Journey
Closure
The LBP Kart Racing Game
Sly 4

Anything else worth my time? I might play Forza Horizon this weekend and just put the xbox to the side unless I can find some quality exclusives that interest me.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
anyone had any luck with blockbuster mail service? I've never tried it

Kodie

Pro
Daps
Mostly exclusives as I rather play all the multiplats on the PC, GTA V is the exception and I am already getting that. I just re-upped my gamefly to get this done so help me fill up my queue.

So far I have:
God of War Ascension
Papo & Yo
The Last of Us
Forza Horizon
Journey
Closure
The LBP Kart Racing Game
Sly 4

Anything else worth my time? I might play Forza Horizon this weekend and just put the xbox to the side unless I can find some quality exclusives that interest me.
Have you played God of War 3? I hear Ascension is major disappointment compared to 3. So keep that in mind.
Papo & Yo is available on Steam. Solid game, not sure I'd list it as must-play
TLOU is a no brainer
No opinion on Forza
Journey is a no brainer
Closure - ditto to Papo & Yo comments
Get Sonic Racing instead of LBP Racer! And on PC too.
No opinion on Sly 4.

So we are just talking about console exclusives? Metal Gear Rising, Bayonetta, Vanquish, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Super Mario Galaxy 2 are my recommendations for ones you may not have played yet.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Have you played God of War 3? I hear Ascension is major disappointment compared to 3. So keep that in mind.
Papo & Yo is available on Steam. Solid game, not sure I'd list it as must-play
TLOU is a no brainer
No opinion on Forza
Journey is a no brainer
Closure - ditto to Papo & Yo comments
Get Sonic Racing instead of LBP Racer! And on PC too.
No opinion on Sly 4.

So we are just talking about console exclusives? Metal Gear Rising, Bayonetta, Vanquish, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Super Mario Galaxy 2 are my recommendations for ones you may not have played yet.
I forgot about these 2. SMG 2 was incredible, I will have to check more on Vanquish.

I didn't know Papo & Yo and Closure were on steam. Even better