Clipped - Fall of Donald Sterling mini-series (Ed O’Neil, Laurence Fishburne) (6/4/2024)

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
screen-20240605-0009103-ezgif-com-video-to-gif-converter.gif

tenor-8.gif

br82186

Superstar
Daps
If winning time only lasted 2 seasons, then this is only getting 6 episodes. It’s a 6 or a 5 out of 10. The casting is a 0/10 it looks like a racist white man came up with this. Draymond and Steph “look alikes” have me dead lmao
This series is in the same vain as The People vs OJ Simpson miniseries a few years ago

And :dead: none of these n-gga's look like what they're playing, at least with the OJ FX series and Winning Time they did their best, here?!?!? minus the Sterlings and V, the casting agent did a piss poor job. My girl and I were watching last night and she almost died from laughter after seeing Steph Curry

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
They really leaning into the idea everyone hates playing with Chris Paul:russ:

lowkey he getting dissed a lot in this lol

also Im supposed to believe Chris Paul and DrAndre Jordan just hangout at Dave n Busters by themselves and shoot on the kiddie hoop :mjlol:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Doc Rivers being credited as a consultant on this is wild

Also weird seeing this is a Ramona Shelburne project she exec produced by reporting on the story and then doing a 30 for 30 podcast (which I remember being pretty good)...and Rembert Browne from grantland being a producer

br82186

Superstar
Daps

Also weird seeing this is a Ramona Shelburne project she exec produced by reporting on the story and then doing a 30 for 30 podcast (which I remember being pretty good)...and Rembert Browne from grantland being a producer
Man if this n-gga ends up becoming the new George Karl :dead:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I only watched the first episode but I am going to guess they are painting ol'girl as a gold digging whore (which she is) and trying to make Donald have dementia so that racist shyt was void.
Did the NBA sign off on this? I see official uniforms and everything.

I suspect Donald Sterling wife is trying to clean up his image.
his wife? she looks like shyt in this. she and her friends are some racist bytches.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

Ramona Shelburne, looked her up, she is staying on code. The chosen people stick out for there own.:mjpls:
It is making sense now.
Watched the second episode, they are making Sterling a goofy fool, not the actual racist sumlord that he is.

Everything seems off and low budget, the casting, the wife is a terrible actress.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Ramona Shelburne, looked her up, she is staying on code. The chosen people stick out for there own.:mjpls:
It is making sense now.
Watched the second episode, they are making Sterling a goofy fool, not the actual racist sumlord that he is.

Everything seems off and low budget, the casting, the wife is a terrible actress.

They definetly showing hes a certain kind of racist, like a delousional slavemaster kind whos not aware.
Slumlord seems to be more his wife