clinical psychologist doesn't mince words. scary but true and it will only get worse for many

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Interesting indeed. What's your theory on this
It's something I've only really been asking in the last couple years so I haven't really processed it enough to come up with a good theory.

My best guess is this:
A shooter is someone who fundamentally feels impotent and powerless in life. They then go after targets they know they can eliminate.

It's why will Smith feels comfortable strolling up to a stage and hitting Chris Rock but wouldn't have said shyt if it was a person he knew had hands saying that shyt like John Cena or Michael Jai white. He went after a softer target instead of anyone who actually has the power to cause real harm.

They don't go after the powerful because they assume that they'll get ventilated before they could even aim their gun.

But that doesn't explain the massive amount of school shootings but no disgruntled employees coming back for revenge against the boss that laid them off over a zoom meeting or invited them into their office for an "employee check in" only to fire them. For that, I'd assume that when people are getting money, even if they are being treated poorly or fired, they don't feel like they can bear a grudge against the person that made sure they were getting paid until they got fired.

So then it's easier for them to either commit suicide or go shoot up a concert or mall.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
These dudes better watch all 8 seasons of Entourage and figure out ways to become the Vincent Chase of their area because committing that doesn’t “fix” anything except wipe them off the board completely.

At some point we gotta take ownership and accountability of our choices and even dumb down our decision making. It’s literally “this or that” like the Black Sheep song. Stop making it super complex. Stop chasing pǔssy. Stop going after material things other people have. It’s okay to opt out of all the superficial shĩt other people are into — like social media.

Have a moment (or many) to just be with yourself.

Be patient and sit down. Realize that the grind is a real grind and takes time. Wild that cats see suicide as a way out without exploring many other options. And I don’t mean “here’s the fix for all fixes”. I mean taking care of the incremental shǐt so you wake up each day and want to participate in the day instead of feeling like it’s a hopeless hostage situation.

Last edited:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
life has always been hard...
main difference now is all the sad people can come on a forum like this and share their miserable outlook on life

Life is a lot easier now breh come on.

In the 1800 life expectancy was below 40 years old. It's worse the further back you go. Life expectancy now for males is 77 years old.

shyt is easier than ever to make a living. There's just other factors now that fukk with you mentally because of how easy communiction is (internet).

There's always been wealthy and poor people. Only big difference now is we all see how everyone is doing.

"Comparison is a thief of joy"