clinical psychologist doesn't mince words. scary but true and it will only get worse for many

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
50 percent of people with suicidal thoughts have no history of mental illness. they simply live a meaningless life and can't see a
positive way out of it. damn

It's looking scary for gen z and some millenials too. insane housing market,cost of living,no family,isolation and loneliness on the rise etc

If you are in this boat, know that you are not alone and never loose hope that things will get better

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
What he said and what you wrote are sort of two different things. He said they’re in a situation where they don’t see a way out, you said they’re living a meaningless life, those two are not really the same thing.

John Wall just talked about how he didn’t off himself because of his kids, put the pistol to his head and everything. Larry David spoke about how Seinfeld said the same thing. Robin Williams killed himself and so did Anthony Bourdain. Being in a depressed state but not being diagnosed just means that to the person didn’t sit down and get a diagnosis on record, and most men historically don’t go to a professional and get diagnosed, they drink, isolate, or resort to some other self destructive behavior.

I think therapists had their heyday right after COVID. Every other commercial was about therapy, they were hustling therapy like it was a fad or a catch all solution. Then it came out that plenty of therapists were self-hating, alcoholic, drug using, philandering, or whatever else, and people said “This is the person I’m paying?” and went back to “copium” and the therapy wave tapered off.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think therapists had their heyday right after COVID. Every other commercial was about therapy, they were hustling therapy like it was a fad or a catch all solution. Then it came out that plenty of therapists were self-hating, alcoholic, drug using, philandering, or whatever else, and people said “This is the person I’m paying?” and went back to “copium” and the therapy wave tapered off.
I am just curious where you got this part from?

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
I keep telling ya'll that there are too many people on the planet and then men cry under my posts...and then in the next thread taking about wanting children.

:dead:

There aren't enough roles for all the people that are here. It's so obvious.

Preach!!!

Bull fukking shyt.

Almost every socioeconomic issue on the planet is man made from the top.

If there was less people on this planet, there would be just a higher percentage of depressed individuals.

Y'all falling for this elitist propaganda that the problems with the world is because of the number of people in it, not the quality of the people who control it.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What he said and what you wrote are sort of two different things. He said they’re in a situation where they don’t see a way out, you said they’re living a meaningless life, those two are not really the same thing.

John Wall just talked about how he didn’t off himself because of his kids, put the pistol to his head and everything. Jerry Seinfeld said the same thing. Robin Williams killed himself and so did Anthony Bourdain. Being in a depressed state but not being diagnosed just means that to the person didn’t sit down and get a diagnosis on record, and most men historically don’t go to a professional and get diagnosed, they drink, isolate, or resort to some other self destructive behavior.

He said they’re living a life not worth living and can’t see a way out. That sounds meaningless.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Bull fukking shyt.

Almost every socioeconomic issue on the planet is man made from the top.

If there was less people on this planet, there would be just a higher percentage of depressed individuals.

Y'all falling for this elitist propaganda that the problems with the world is because of the number of people in it, not the quality of the people who control it.
Sir it took 200,000 years to get to a billion people and 200 years to get to 8 billion. Less people does not equal depression.

The over population was caused by the elites for slave labor and now we have an over population problem that is lliterally killing the planet with trash and deforestation and pollution.

There are 70 million more men in Asian than women which is causing insane amounts of problems for that area of the world.

Housing prices are out of control and people can no longer afford to eat or live.

Keep hinding your head in the sand if you want to but it doesn't matter WW3 is the depopulation plan. And so this doesn't happen again the slave labor will be replaced by AI and UBI will be put into place.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I am just curious where you got this part from?
My wife is in the medical field, and her colleagues review and discuss data and trends, and feedback from patients.

Her sister is a marketing executive and she and her colleagues noticed a push to get therapy and mental health services in front of people, rise and fall.

So, you can call it 2nd hand experience. :ld:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I keep telling ya'll that there are too many people on the planet and then men cry under my posts...and then in the next thread taking about wanting children.

more women in this country then men....

i dont know what you are trying to say here
`

• Dap
Reactions: Why

Jalether

Superstar
Daps

John Wall just talked about how he didn’t off himself because of his kids, put the pistol to his head and everything. Larry David spoke about how Seinfeld said the same thing. Robin Williams killed himself and so did Anthony Bourdain. Being in a depressed state but not being diagnosed just means that to the person didn’t sit down and get a diagnosis on record, and most men historically don’t go to a professional and get diagnosed, they drink, isolate, or resort to some other self destructive behavior.

Source?

Jalether

Superstar
Daps

But why is suicide rate significantly higher amongst men/male population. overpopulation doesn't explain the disproportionate rate of suicide between
the two gender

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
But why is suicide rate significantly higher amongst men/male population. overpopulation doesn't explain the disproportionate rate of suicide between
the two gender

It does actually.

More men equals more competition for already limited roles.

Women are born with usefulness and roles. Men are not. So having a role to put themselves in is going to affect the male more.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
It does actually.

More men equals more competition for already limited roles.

Women are born with usefulness and roles. Men are not. So having a role to put themselves in is going to affect the male more.
:ehh:I concur with this

The weight of expectation is significantly heavier on men. In some cultures, women are even expected to be part of the workforce like that

But a man must bring home the bacon otherwise He's useless