Climb The🪜Ladder, Grab The 💼 Briefcase: WWE Money In The Bank PLE July 1, 2023 3E/12P London, England O2 Arena. Drew McIntyre Back! John Cena Back!

3 WWE Title Matches At Money In The Bank 2023, Who Will Leave The O2 Arena Victorious?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Because some of us don’t follow the dirt sheets and watch the behind the scenes stuff.

Those dudes are fun to watch in the ring, I can’t speak on their personal lives
I don't see it, they're way too dainty for me. I don't believe they could beat anybody in a real fight, word to Phil.

DJK

All Star
Daps
Back to the Womens Tag match:

That turn was unexpected but good. Its been known they wanted to do a Ronda vs Shayna program for a while, but Ronda was hurt, so it was delayed. Both ladies want the fued themselves.

I dont get why they had them win the Undisputed titles. They could have had Liv and Raquel interfere in the Tag Unification match, and they could have had a Triple Threat match to unify the titles here today. Still have Liv and Raquel win if they wanted, but also get the 2 European girls (Alba and Isla) in front of a home crowd, and more eyes on them.
But who is the face? Ppl like to boo Ronda and Shayna has not ever been presented positively

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5muywOQ.jpg

X0rceEW.jpg