Climb The🪜Ladder, Grab The 💼 Briefcase: WWE Money In The Bank PLE July 1, 2023 3E/12P London, England O2 Arena. Drew McIntyre Back! John Cena Back!

3 WWE Title Matches At Money In The Bank 2023, Who Will Leave The O2 Arena Victorious?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

taker597

Superstar
Daps
You thinking like Vince…a story this hot needs to be dragged out. And the way they doing it is masterful..

2023 is the year of the downfall of Roman. And you can’t tell that story in just 2 months…naw..you gotta do it layer by layer.

By the end of the year Roman is going to have nobody but that championship…and he will be food to everybody else :demonic:
It's boring and predictable. Roman hasn't had a singles match let alone a title match since Mania. Feels like a cop out with no unexpected twist or turn. It's been the most vanilla fall from grace imaginable.

Dragging this shyt out for 6 months wasn't the right move.

Which is probably why they made a second title, because they know the timeline for Roman defenses are bad for business. Which tells me they going to the well too much with this storyline. It needs to get fast track a bit.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Agree 100% with this. He's mid in ring. I had the same thought when I watched him in NXT.
If it was the late 2000s. He would be a passable Main Event act, but guys nowadays gotta be top shelf in the ring to be in the main event unless they are a gimmick(Bray) or foreign appeal act(Jinder).

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I’m all for a Shayna/Ronda match, but the turn seems so random. Did they build it up?

Ronda landed nasty on the finish. :picard:
Shayna turned on Ronda in the way I thought Bayley would turn on Iyo tonight… they must have had the scripts mixed up

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
It's boring and predictable. Roman hasn't had a singles match let alone a title match since Mania. Feels like a cop out with no unexpected twist or turn. It's been the most vanilla fall from grace imaginable.

Which is probably why they made a second title, because they know the timeline for Roman defenses are bad for business. Which tells me they going to the well too much with this storyline. It needs to get fast track a bit.
rUYxPhL.png

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

Boring and predictable to YOU…

You see them ratings and ticket sales? Highest it’s been in years..

Triple H JUST GOT DONE saying they broke records in London with this event..

Don’t ever talk about what’s bad for business :pachaha:

You hear them reactions when Sami and The Usos finally stand up to Roman?

That my friend is called LONG TERM STORYTELLING

Something WWE hasn’t done in YEARS. And they are benefiting GREATLY too it..

Arenas and stadiums are selling out to see how the story gonna unfold..

People been tuning in to see what happens next every week. And who cares if it’s predictable…sometimes that’s a good thing. Cause the payoff is :banderas:

Just sit back and enjoy the show nikka :martin:

Last edited: