Clever Honey Badger Keeps Escaping From Captivity

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
My question is when it escapes and ol boys starts chasing him, does he plan on capturing him by hand? :wtf: These cacs wrestling with honey badgers in these streets?

THANK YOU. My first question too. I'm like so if he runs into a corner......this video no longer has that light hearted feel right?

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my nikka young sto broke into that cacs home, fukked his girl on his ps4 twitch, ordered some dominoes,
dude probably out there right now banging that dude's wife all like "get married brehs" and ended up eating the delivery guy and shyt :demonic:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Free my nikka Stoffel. :upsetfavre:
I was trying to figure out if its name was startle or starful lol.
This mafukka takes a gerbil right out of a snakes mouth. Eats it in front of the snake and when he's done, eats the snake too. :merchant:

12:25 mark

Damn how the hell he survive that puff adler bite? lol. It's like the lil badger was high as shyt for a few hours and then came down and finished his meal lol

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Damn how the hell he survive that puff adler bite? lol. It's like the lil badger was high as shyt for a few hours and then came down and finished his meal lol
They have built a resistance to most snake venom. They are prey though. If you watch a little longer, a leopard kills and eats a honey badger.