Claws Discussion Thread. Sundays 9pm TNT

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
Roller has legit PTSD and it's funny he really loves D after all that shyt. He seems to be more sad everybody moved on without more than being shot, burned alive and held captive.

The way the cop walked away from the scene with Desna being tied up at the wheel
Had me :ohhh::mjlol::picard:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Roller has legit PTSD and it's funny he really loves D after all that shyt. He seems to be more sad everybody moved on without more than being shot, burned alive and held captive.

The way the cop walked away from the scene with Desna being tied up at the wheel
Had me :ohhh::mjlol::picard:

That was an unintentional Get Out homage, and I don't care. In Get Out the cop could be argued to be the one good white in the entire movie instead of in on it. In this episode, no such cop outs. There were layers to the cop stopping them, and each layer said 'don't trust white people'. Which may or may not come up in the future with Desna's PAWG best friend and Polly the female Steve Buscemi.

The new black girl at the check cashing place not helping was probably worse, in the end. Could be a stealth statement on Desna's obliviousness to other black people, like her calling Roller's other hoes 'weirdos'. I don't know.

I've read opinions elsewhere where fans figure Roller truly loving Desna is a retcon since the producers decided to keep the actor on instead of letting him stay dead. I agree with the retcon opinions. The Roller who was dismissive of her getting her bonus is not the Roller standing up to Uncle Daddy.

Besides Roller was fukking every black woman in Florida. :yeshrug: She was the widow because of the money laundering.

And Desna never loved Roller, anyway. He was just some dikk (or cock LOL on the dissection of terms this episode) Uncle Daddy figured it out in one of the earlier episodes with just a look (Dean Norris is a good actor for such a far out role). But if they want to retcon, sure, why not.

Roller the Aryan wigger losing out to both an innocent Aspie nikka and an immigrant African doctor with his shyt together needs to remain Roller losing out for maximum subversiveness. Major contrast to Good Behavìor, where the white chick gets through life by being a white chick and every scene is her getting over on poor/working class black people with zero fukks given.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Jenn and niecy could get all types of meat.

They got Carla in this bih lookin toedown however
She's a lesbian. A butch lesbian. A butch lesbian who had to do shyt she didn't want to when she was incarcerated. A butch lesbian deep in p*ssy on the show. She ain't looking to be approached by any man, so it makes sense she's the polar opposite of Virginia the hooker/stripper.