Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
What was your name over at the ill community? I remebered a few posters as a lurker like Black Drac, ECKS, and a couple of others.

Damn, I’m trying to remember. I think it was Pura Diabla. I posted there regularly for one good year and then I went back into lurk mode after a site upgrade. I wasn’t over there wildin like some of the other chicks so I doubt I’m memorable. But I was definitely there for all the good exposures, lol

Daps
Reppin
St louis
@Cat piss martini

You gonna take this? :gucci:

They cant help but luh Piss.
wat6rr.jpg

Wisdomkeyz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Wisdom
Y'all nikkaz finally giving us the credit we deserve I see :win:

While y'all old heads was fighting we made this shyt poppin again with all the ACTUALLY INTERESTING THREADS

its only a matter of time before y'all arthritis start getting enflamed
And you can't log in no mo because ya old ass Macintosh ain't compatible with modern day internet:pachaha:

And ya grandkids keep askin why you spend mo time on here than with them

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
His soul is still seething from this nuclear level ether I unleashed on him and his boyfriends. Get comfortable because it’s a CLASSIC :laff:

Recruit the wrong n!gga to join yo wack ass group brehs

I still won, fakkit.

Why did groups shut down and rep inoperable for most of the year after that?

I got more swag than you, Edward Scissorhands. Now bathe them feet in the River Jordan and pray God shows mercy on them snarled ass talons you walk on, bytch.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
oh hold up.. because we're not out here objectifying ourselves, the new posters are considering boring? We engage in discussions in an intellectual way, instead of being programmed to flirt or sexualize ourselves in posts ..... we don't post videos or ass pics? Early posters seemed to be on a fukkery wave, soliciting dudes on here, scamming, , promoting fraudulence and got exposed for it.. so I'm good. Boring it is. idgaf..
I fukk with op. One of my favorite posters no cap

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation