hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
King Musa, so much potential :francis:..had to succumb to the darkside :mjcry:
Humph, what potential?:usure:
He was a supernova from the start... because he was actually a 2012 poster.:gucci:

He intuitively knew how to get a reaction from TLR like I've never seen since. It was he was Batman and he had years to prep or something.:sas2:

If he was active for another year or so he would've had posters give up $$$ in a gofundme like that temisan fellow.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
He was a supernova from the start... because he was actually a 2012 poster.:gucci:

He intuitively knew how to get a reaction from TLR like I've never seen since. It was he was Batman and he had years to prep or something.:sas2:

If he was active for another year or so he would've had posters give up $$$ in a gofundme like that temisan fellow.

I wonder what Temisan is up to now :ohhh:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
A lot of TLR were on this dude's dikk so hard. :mjlol: Started off cool and then the popularity went to his head and he started to get arrogant. Making slick comments and it turned out he was the loser he tired to portray everyone else as. Be humble.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

A lot of TLR were on this dude's dikk so hard. :mjlol: Started off cool and then the popularity went to his head and he started to get arrogant. Making slick comments and it turned out he was the loser he tired to portray everyone else as. Be humble.

Perchance is there a thread containing this fukkery?:mjgrin: