Class Act movie with Kid N Play

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Crazy. I was just reading about Randall Miller. He got convicted of manslaughter because one of his filming assistants got killed by a train when they were filming a scene on a train track:mjcry:

Sentenced to 10 years (served only one in prison) and barred from working on a film set ever again.

Miller is the guy that directed Class Act:francis:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You don't "kick some butt" You Be Kickin Some Ass!! You don't "hit on a girl" You Be Hittin On A Bytch!! :pachaha: See, Play knew just how to exaggerate a dude playin hard without makin it look corny.. Most of our comedies today don't know how to get that right or maybe there's too many hipsters writin this shyt idk
It’s the former. Play believed the shyt and didn’t judge his characters. I feel like the actors who’d portray that now wouldn’t have the love for he character like he did

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Crazy. I was just reading about Randall Miller. He got convicted of manslaughter because one of his filming assistants got killed by a train when they were filming a scene on a train track:mjcry:

Sentenced to 10 years (served only one in prison) and barred from working on a film set ever again.

Miller is the guy that directed Class Act:francis:

Damn :wow:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
It’s the former. Play believed the shyt and didn’t judge his characters. I feel like the actors who’d portray that now wouldn’t have the love for he character like he did

Yeah..Like back then especially with rappers they would add a little of their own flavor to the piece...Now everybody all bougie like What?? Who talks like that?? Uhh Sorry I dont do "Hood/Ghetto"

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah..Like back then especially with rappers they would add a little of their own flavor to the piece...Now everybody all bougie like What?? Who talks like that?? Uhh Sorry I dont do "Hood/Ghetto"

Well there's a way to do it where it feels real. a lot of times people do it now and it feels forced or feels like a stereotype. Play made sure it was a real character first and foremost. You can someone like him or play someone who's a "bully" or on "some hood shyt" but it has to feel authentic and be a character first. That's good writing but also just good acting and being committed. But there's always going to be this push/pull between playing that right while wanting to show black men or women can be more than that. We're the one race that has to worry about being called a c00n or Uncle Tom for playing certain roles. There's a lot of responsibility on our shoulders and it's not always fair

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
fukking classic...i personally liked it more than house party too :yeshrug:

Blade Brown nukkas :birdman:

Blade Brown has actually become slang for me and my boys. It's synonymous with a shady ass nikka lol
"I be fly if I dress a certain way? :what:"

That's stupid.
Thanks.
Did you hear me? I said that was stupid.
Did you hear me? I said thanks.