Clarence aka@makaveli25 is a rich white kid studying for law school.parents both have their Masters.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Examples of the c00ning, please? :ehh:
You caping for Irbw, those type of bw a bm should have no business caping for. You were one the first ones in the thread. Your posts seem like whst a "liberal" whiteboy with a bw would say that to bm. I mean why would a socalled bm would defend a group of poeple who does not give a damn about your black ass.

Being white or a pussified simp makes since now :pacspit:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
You caping for Irbw, those type of bw a bm should have no business caping for. You were one the first ones in the thread. Your posts seem like whst a "liberal" whiteboy with a bw would say that to bm. I mean why would a socalled bm would defend a group of poeple who does not give a damn about your black ass.

Being white or a pussified simp makes since now :pacspit:

Caping for what? My post read that "Coli fukkery" doesn't excuse a lack of empathy. How exactly is that defending white people? Are you an idiot?

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Caping for what? My post read that "Coli fukkery" doesn't excuse a lack of empathy. How exactly is that defending white people? Are you an idiot?
I said IRBW, not whites. Reading is fundamental. :beli: The cnn new anchorwoman thread and the couple.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I said IRBW, not whites. Reading is fundamental. :beli: The cnn new anchorwoman thread and the couple.

Oh, so you're one of the losers who was mad about a woman who you would never have met in the first place. Yup, breh, I'm done arguing, you win

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Oh, so you're one of the losers who was mad about a woman who you would never have met in the first place. Yup, breh, I'm done arguing, you win
Personally I wasn't that riled up but i had to make my case in that thread, and I did.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
lol this is why a ton of you americans aint shyt. My pops has a PhD in Philospophy and Masters in Civil Engineering. :salute: to @MAKAVELI25 and the display of black excellence

Celebrate coming from a family of low lives brehs

:childplease:Sit down - Dad is Ret. Col, MD (Radiologist,) JD, Mom's is Masters (Counseling, Public Health) and PhD Nursing currently educating new nurses like this:

#blackexcellence:salute: