CL Smooth - American Me

Change

All Star
Daps
it was okay. CL changed his flow to try to have a real heavy NY accent and went too far trying to prove he's thugged out. shyt was kind of corny. Most of the album felt like he was trying to prove he's tough now and he wants everyone to know it. At times it felt like he was auditioning to get in Dipset.

I haven't listened to it since it came out but old CL Smooth is one of my favorite rappers so i was a bit dissappointed.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Yeah, I listen to those brothers daily, and it sucks to know they not even really cool like that anymore. I hate hip hop elitist bullshyt that some of these dudes be on.

Yea I remember reading the interview online and it seemed like a bunch of little sh!t that just added up and boiled over at some point. It didn't seem that serious to end a friendship or a working relationship but I'm just looking at it from a fan's point of view so there might be some behind the scenes disagreements. Anyways, some people just outgrow each other...they created good music together so I'm good.