CL Smooth - American Me

emoney

custom user title
Daps
CLSmoothAmericanMecover.jpg

did any of you listen to this when it came out?

I was going thru my CD wallet earlier today looking for music to put on my Ipod and I found dis and started listening to it. A few of my favs on it were: It's a Love Thing (lead single), Warm Outside and I cant help it

All in all, IMO it was a solid comeback effort

what u think?

emoney

custom user title
Daps
they shot a video for 'Smoke in the Air'

but I still consider 'It's a love thing' the lead single off this album because that is the joint that was sent to college & commercial radio. Too bad it was Pete Rock and CL's last song they made together :to:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I remember passing it up when it first dropped. I need to seriously get over my not fukking with Duo's when they break up thing. I barely gave Son Of Chico Dusty a chance because it wasn't an Outkast album and that shyt was a banger.

Might give it a download tonight. Ain't got nothing better else to with no LIG leak:noah:

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
this is my shyt tho

not sure if this was on that album and too lazy to check

emoney

custom user title
Daps
I remember passing it up when it first dropped. I need to seriously get over my not fukking with Duo's when they break up thing. I barely gave Son Of Chico Dusty a chance because it wasn't an Outkast album and that shyt was a banger.

Might give it a download tonight. Ain't got nothing better else to with no LIG leak:noah:

yea there's some cuts on there that u will enjoy if u came up in the 90s...but the content is mature so there's a lot of grown man, responsibility stuff on there....it's a good listen

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I could listen to a new CL album

emoney

custom user title
Daps

big joint..this was a few years ago but CL still got it