CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get it man. The Heat can make shots when they trail but they can't buy a bucket if they get a lead.:mindblown:

Breh the HitMang

Thank You Kobe
Daps
this nikka Davis lost his shoe
tenor.gif

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I was just about to say Vogel needs to sit LeBron. And here he gets ANOTHER TO. Smh

SHOOT THE BALL if you're out there dude. They are playing the pass.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Both teams are going thru lulls like they don't even wanna play :dwillhuh:
Yeah, and when you're undermanned and the underdog, you can steal games like this if you execute and stay focused. It's kind of surprising to see Miami this sloppy after getting that Game 3 win. The Lakers left the door open for them in this game, and they're just not grabbing and taking it.

Jimmy back on chill mode after dropping 40 point triple double... Reminds me of how he would do that shyt in Chicago.

:francis:

He's not even looking to shoot the 3, LA being mad disrespectful

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Yeah it’s clear that AD letting Bron take the FMVP

“Ayo AD, you got years ahead of you to win FMVP, this might be my last, I need it”

“Okay dad”

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The Heat just aren't bringing it to get this win. I know the Lakers are the better team but the Heat's focus just ain't there in this game.
I'm not seeing it. They're in it. At the end of the day, it comes down to making shots. But they're clearly playing differently than Game 1 and the first part of Game 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.