CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kobe shot 6/24 in a game 7 he didnt give a fukk he wasnt insecure about a thing...always credit him for that.

He wasnt afraid to shoot because of his percentages :hhh:

Most misses in nba history. Kobe gon shoot regardless. Beast

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Kobe shot 6/24 in a game 7 he didnt give a fukk he wasnt insecure about a thing...always credit him for that.

He wasnt afraid to shoot because of his percentages :hhh:
Therein lies the difference.

not to sit here and say that is the absolute way to go for everyone but for Kobe it did and he got the resume to back it up.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
No it wasnt,the smokescreen was that fake head turn pretending he didnt know what was going on or what to do....im not fooled by any of this nikkas BS.

He probably got mad at AD in the tunnel for even giving him the ball...
He does shyt like this at the end of the games too. Instead of running out the shot clock when its like a 2 second difference in a blowout, he'll pass it to a teammate so they can get the turnover.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember when their used to be an actual halftime show with analysis. Now it’s just an onslaught of commercials. The NBa wondering why it’s viewership is down. The whole experience is terrible for a casual

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I remember when he did that shyt when he was with Miami. I think Wade did it sometimes too.

nikkaz on sohh/the coli were excusing it by saying "So we have a problem with players taking only good shots?"

:mjlol:
HAHA I REMEMBER THIS WELL.

THOSE nikkaS AND CP3
WERE PADDING THEIR ASSES OFF

THOSE SEASONS.
:devil:
:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.