CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What Bam does defensively for Miami just as valuable as what Kelly does with spacing the floor for Miami’s offense. Miami did a good job at ball denial on AD tonight. But Bam provides someone who can do a better job at banging in the pain and limiting LA’s offensive rebounds. Game 2, LA utterly destroyed us on the boards and AD absolutely torched us. Bam just provides more for us, and Duncan’s game is reliant on Bam finding him and playing off of him. Bams ability to find shooters and cutters can’t be overstated here. Kelly spaces LA out, but LA still made their runs when they went small. Bam at the 5 would’ve been of value during those LA runs. Just having another two-way player who can find shooters would’ve been of value. But Jimmy....:wow: Jimmy, Jimmy Jimmy. :wow:

Jimmy can still get buckets off of those actions Miami runs with Bam.
When AD catches the ball they double, forcing Markeith and Kuzma to beat you(they took like 25 or 26 shots tonight) that may be their best plot if they have any chance, as opposed to letting an injured Bam try to guard AD straight up. You watch Miami more than me so you know more than I do and Bam is the better player by far. Just from what I seen, Though, when AD was in the game, I say Spo did a smart job utilizing an extra shooter on the floor and making AD act on a whim

still lakers in 5 though, as I don’t see this lasting regardless of whom is playing for the Heat. They probably stand a better chance of maybeeee dragging this to 6 if Myers and Kelly continue to present a threat in scoring. This is assuming Bam doesn’t come back.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bron like this right now. Yall Heat fans have yall fun tonight. Go head.
images

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When AD catches the ball they double, forcing Markeith and Kuzma to beat you(they took like 25 or 26 shots tonight) that may be their best plot if they have any chance, as opposed to letting an injured Bam try to guard AD straight up. You watch Miami more than me so you know more. Just from what I seen, Though, when AD was in the game, I say Spo did a smart job.

still lakers in 5 though, as I don’t see this lasting regardless of whom is playing for the Heat. They probably stand a better chance of maybeeee dragging this to 6 if Myers and Kelly continue to present a threat in scoring. This is assuming Bam doesn’t come back..
That’s what I’ve been saying since game 1. I’d double AD late in the shot clock or when his back is turned, and I’d let Lebron try and be a hero by scoring. If Morris, Kuzma, Rondo and Caruso are hitting 3s late in the shot clock, so be it. Forcing Lebron to dribble and penetrate over and over again kills the rhythm and his gas tank.

Daps
Reppin
Starling City
Lakers played like shyt while the Heat were on one all game, but only won by 11 and the game was close all 4 quarters. And the Heat acting like they’re one game away from being champions. :mjlol:

Man stfu. You’re 12 or what ? They played hard, they won and they deserved it.

“But but lakers played like trash and they only won by 11” :mjcry:Kinda stupid logic is that. So now cause the other team does not play well, you’re supposed to not try to win ? Foh.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
It is kinda fukked up how they doing Kuzma man. As somebody that does try hard and get most hate for nothing I know he does care and it does hurt him because bro been out there the last 3-4 years and its like the guys he came with aint there and when you top that with new guys Bronchiole and AD especially (He takes Kuzma's starting spot) things can start to go left. its always been lil bro with him but as a grown man you aint going for that shyt we here homie we same team where is the love? I feel like they getting him ready to get out of LA but I feel like he decent enough to stick around. i can tell its LeDZA doing it to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.