CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Lakers played like shyt while the Heat were on one all game, but only won by 11 and the game was close all 4 quarters. And the Heat acting like they’re one game away from being champions. :mjlol:
Heat played without there 2nd and 3rd best players you forget

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
u think he can't handle that?

he came up leading the league in minutes under coach thibs with no problem. he don't give a fukk about playing crazy minutes in the finals. as a matter of fact, no player should feel like they should have a minutes restriction in the finals.
I think those minutes might take a toll which is why I said he needs some help so he can get some rest. I don't expect Jimmy to come out at any point the rest of the series unless he is hurt or in foul trouble. No matter hoe tired he is.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
u think he can't handle that?

he came up leading the league in minutes under coach thibs with no problem. he don't give a fukk about playing crazy minutes in the finals. as a matter of fact, no player should feel like they should have a minutes restriction in the finals.
nikkas don't know

Jimmy built for this,

Status
Not open for further replies.