CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karume

All Star
Daps
only technically :mjlol:
5th seed Cinderella when healthy stood no chance now u take 2 starters out, I can’t think of a worse finals in the last 25 years aside from Spurs cavs :hhh:
Game 3 is about whether AD is man enough to assert himself and secure the finals MVP or if he’s gona be a pushover and let lebron steal the spotlight again
I’m going for the latter
The heat will determine the MVP

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The heat will determine the MVP

once the game is out of hand, start of the 4th quarter at the latest, lebron gona start looking to rack up rebs and assists. ADs numbers come naturally throughout the course of the game. Don’t see him tryna maneuver for stats like lebron does
I figure lebron has big stats and then pieces of shyt like Rachel Nichols will start to pop off and set the stage for mvp

Karume

All Star
Daps
once the game is out of hand, start of the 4th quarter at the latest, lebron gona start looking to rack up rebs and assists. ADs numbers come naturally throughout the course of the game. Don’t see him tryna maneuver for stats like lebron does
I figure lebron has big stats and then pieces of shyt like Rachel Nichols will start to pop off and set the stage for mvp
I hate it when my pg tries to score and get assists

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Waiting for people to asterisk this championship if lakers win due to injuries..

then we’ll be able to hand ** to Gs in 2015 and Toronto last year :lolbron:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Why make the finals if y’all gon get hurt :hhh:

should have been the Bucks or the Raptors
tenor.gif

Did you read this statement out loud
Before you hit the post button :jbhmm:
Unless your name is Charles Xavier
How can you predict injuries :patrice:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Waiting for people to asterisk this championship if lakers win due to injuries..

then we’ll be able to hand ** to Gs in 2015 and Toronto last year :lolbron:
I made a whole thread on this months ago. It lists who counted this season and who didn’t, long before the playoffs even started

I wanna see who gonna be switching it up now

Daps
Pretty sure you saw/heard it. I am not familiar with this contingent of people finding fault in every team...let alone a team with Bron and AD that is running away with the west.
That's not what I'm saying.

Every team is denounced by someone; every team has its haters. Hell, you even have talking heads that change their stance weekly to generate discussion. Of course, you're going to have people trying to shyt on and downplay everything the Lakers do - they're the most polarizing team in the league. In large, folks either love them or hate them. This me against the world shit that y'all Lakers fans (well, as it applies to you, Bron stans) are trying to push is corny.

Which is why I'm asking who are these people?

Status
Not open for further replies.