CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
God I pray the Nets are healthy next year. We need a much more entertaining finals series with some narratives to boot.

Miami ain’t healthy and you got two kids contributing big minutes in Herro and Nunn. Duncan Robinson couldn’t hit a lake with a rock and Butler looks compromised. Everybody else contributes in bits and pieces.

Kyrie Irving was a better subject than these finals so far

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Spos my guy, but when you only have AD out there as a true offensive mismatch, you gotta get out of the Zone and switch to man. Lakers are getting wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide open shots from anywhere. Like there’s no defensive resistance. Lakers be so wide open, they hesitate to shoot because they can’t believe how wide open they are on some of those possessions. Rondo was looking to pass and was like “Oh, nobodies on me? Aight” on that paint shot.

:snoop:

I’ve never seen so many wide open shots in the finals. Just wiiiiiiiiiiiide open.
Defensively, this is where we miss Bam. Bam could at least mitigate the size a bit, when we play Kelly O extended minutes and he’s getting son’d. Bam gives us resistance. Offensively, Dragic gives us another player who can attack, initiate offense, and draw fouls. This is tough to watch. I could only imagine how much tougher it is to watch for Bam and Goran.

:snoop:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Our defense has looked like shyt, ngl. Still giving up wide open shots all game long like game.1
thats the actual game plan...

3 points is one way to beat the zone...problem is..lakers are making a 3rd of it and then defending hard the other side...

but thats what beat the buck so bad,

Status
Not open for further replies.