CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
  1. Top three in a league without a healthy GSW.
  2. GSW was light years ahead. In a quarter-mile race involving a Ferrari, a Nissan Versa and Toyota Yaris, the Toyota Yaris are Nissan Versa are still “top three”.
So a great 3pt shooting team should stop shooting 3s because they're not the Warriors?

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them rookies do dumb shyt and then it just snowballs. You can see it in their faces

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I think Miami woulda put up a better fight in game two if they were healthy. First game was jitters and a new level of competition. Been plenty of teams blown out in game one who won game two.

yea but even at full strength I do feel like Miami benefited off a Pacers team w/o a healthy Oladipo, an MVP with no go to offensive game, and they were flat out better than Boston...LA been going up against players leading teams who were legit top 10 players (they just have 2 also in that group as well)...There's a reason why this team (Miami) was building towards trying to get Giannis...Butler is good but he ain't that guy & Bam still has a ways to go

The East's talent level isn't up to par with what's out West

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Kuz, KCP, Danny Green

:snoop:

I hope Miami stays in that zone so LBJ and AD can go to work from the middle of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.