CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LIterally put up an inforgraphic of his stats out of every commercial break this playoffs "But I think we take him for granted all the time" - Mark Jackson this broadcast :mindblown::unimpressed: shyt like this is why so many can't stand Bron. Dude is one of the all-time greats but needs a self serving media apparatus gassing him up and gaslighting everyone on earth watching him play into thinking he's somehow underrated or unappreciated. Motherfukker you clowns appreciate and talk about him 24/7, shut the fukk up already :gucci::camby:

Klutch has the biggest payroll in the world.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like KD and Steph had easy ass rings :francis:

Can you blame them cause LeBron started it. If LeBron can do it with the Heat so why can't they?.

Stephen came from rebuilt team but only KD is joined them to win the easy way cause he saw how LeBron played.

LeBron kept asking for traded his teammates, LeBron kept asking more superstars to joined his 3 fukking teams (Heat, Cavs, Lakers)

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Honestly it's the only thing in question at this point. I'm giving AD the slight edge at the moment.
:dahell: I'm as big a Bron stan as you'll find on here but there ain't no slight edge. AD was clearly the best player tonight. That initial run after they fell behind 13 started with LeBron on the bench and AD feasting. He was better the whole game.

LeBron might be the engine but AD's the top performer.

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
This @CHICAGO right now:russ:

dTcAHZc_d.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.