CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heat got what they wanted which is a 9pt first half for Lebron but If nikkas gonna shoot 90% then you gotta eat that.:yeshrug: Hope they come back to earth from Pluto in the second half and hope you can get the lead down to manageable before the 4th.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I'm glad they replaced Sage Steele with Maria Taylor:

full

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lakers got that bubble shooting down pat :whew:, Spo is going to have to start giving up the contested 2 rather than over helping and giving up a wide open 3

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heat got what they wanted which is a 9pt first half for Lebron but If nikkas gonna shoot 90% then you gotta eat that.:yeshrug: Hope they come back to earth from Pluto in the second half and hope you can get the lead down to manageable before the 4th.

They’ll come back to earth but the issue for us is offense and turnovers. Dragic has been low key terrible for the last 3 or 4 games now

Tyler continues to do rookie shyt. These bubble leads disappear pretty quick tho

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lakers like to blow leads a bit so I wouldn’t be surprised if heat hits some 3s to come back
Heat also make comebacks, and I’m not expecting the lakers to keep knocking down these 3s either. I need them(Lakeshow) to stay Pat cause of Butler is good to go, Miami will be fighting back. They fighting back regardless anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.