CJ Perry Speaks On AEW's Booking Of Miro

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I haven't watched wrestling in years so this is a real question has anyone who WWE ignored or misused proved them wrong yet by becoming some revelation in AEW? Please no match quality stuff, I mean are they a star there like they weren't in WWE?
One could argue dean ambrose but they'd be wilfully ignoring the many months as WWE champ and ppv main eventer and looking at the last few months of his time at WWE.

Other than him quite arguably...no.

Not ftr
Not jack swagger
Not Christian
Not Toni Storm
Not Adam Cole
Not Kyle Oriley
Not Paige yet
Not ty dillinger
Not Matt
Not Jeff
Not Vanguard one
Not Pac
Not allister black
Not andrade
Not lio rush
Not Trent
Not Evan Bourne
Not ruby riot
Not Keith Lee
Not bobby fish
Not buddy Murphy
Not Miro
Not Jericho
Not Danielson tho his motives were different I'm sure

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
One could argue dean ambrose but they'd be wilfully ignoring the many months as WWE champ and ppv main eventer and looking at the last few months of his time at WWE.

Not ftr
Not jack swagger
Not Christian
Not Toni Storm
Not Adam Cole
Not Kyle Oriley
Not Paige yet
Not ty dillinger
Not Matt
Not Jeff
Not Vanguard one
Not Pac
Not allister black
Not andrade
Not lio rush
Not Trent
Not Evan Bourne
Not ruby riot
Not Keith Lee
Not bobby fish
Not buddy Murphy
Not Miro
Not Jericho
I think Cody Rhodes might be the only one. Even though AEW fans tired of him towards the end of his run.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I think Cody Rhodes might be the only one. Even though AEW fans tired of him towards the end of his run.
And if we want to take it there, Kenny and Pentagon Jr are lower tier now too :manny: they were 2 of the 5 most over people in the world at one point, with Cena, Brock, and either okada or psycho clown or AJ styles.

Penta is nowhere near the star he should be right now.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
And if we want to take it there, Kenny and Pentagon Jr are lower tier now too :manny: they were 2 of the 5 most over people in the world at one point, with Cena, Brock, and either okada or psycho clown or AJ styles.

How many people in AMerica actually knew who Omega was if they weren't watching indies or New Japan though, which is the vast majority of American wrestling fans?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
How many people in AMerica actually knew who Omega was if they weren't watching indies or New Japan though, which is the vast majority of American wrestling fans?
Remember that next time you pretend to act like a NJPW talent showing up in aew is a big deal

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Lana might mess around and fumble the family bag. Miro is getting paid to sit at home, play video games, and make the occasional trip to Ikea.
Collecting a paycheck to not take bumps, deal with backstage drama, or smell The Unwashed is a really sweet deal for Miro. He won!
Lana should keep her mouth shut, and silently keep spending that YouTube money.
To be fair, some people want to be used well at their jobs.

We complain when people don't give a shyt and just go through the motions without passion & don't try to get better, then when they take their work seriously and it's the company that doesn't give them a shot, then we say, "You signed up for this"

Okay, so don't complain next time people just collect a check, go through the motions, and don't give a shyt, and are lazy:yeshrug:
I haven't watched wrestling in years so this is a real question has anyone who WWE ignored or "misused" proved them wrong yet by becoming some revelation in AEW? Please no match quality stuff, I mean are they a star there like they weren't in WWE?
Tony Khan's a shytty booker.

Virtually all of those people have been booked terribly, including CM Punk & Bryan Danielson

Ironically, a lot of these people would be better off in WWE now that Triple H is booking

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

Not ftr
Not jack swagger
Not Christian
Not Toni Storm
Not Adam Cole
Not Kyle Oriley
Not Paige yet
Not ty dillinger
Not Matt
Not Jeff
Not Vanguard one
Not Pac
Not allister black
Not andrade
Not lio rush
Not Trent
Not Evan Bourne
Not ruby riot
Not Keith Lee
Not bobby fish
Not buddy Murphy
Not Miro
Not Jericho

Out of all the ex-WWE guys, Pac/Swerve/Keith Lee have been booked the best since they've all been champions in AEW with high profile fueds that were well received. FTR are also more over now than they ever were in WWE.

With regards to the Lucha Bros, AEW didn't initially push them because they didn't want to sign long-term contracts. They were signing 1 year deals, but I think they're locked up now since they've been tag champs and trios champ with Pac now. They're also teasing Fenix splitting from Penta and Pac now too.

Edit - Forgot FTR was also tag champs too.

Last edited:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My thoughts have evolved from when HHH first tried to poach. It hurts AEW to ever give Malakai, Buddy, Andrade, Miro anymore tv time. Send them back to Levesque.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
People turned on him fast. Knew that was going to happen when the mascot started whispering. Hilarious.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star

Not ftr
Not jack swagger
Not Christian
Not Toni Storm
Not Adam Cole
Not Kyle Oriley
Not Paige yet
Not ty dillinger
Not Matt
Not Jeff
Not Vanguard one
Not Pac
Not allister black
Not andrade
Not lio rush
Not Trent
Not Evan Bourne
Not ruby riot
Not Keith Lee
Not bobby fish
Not buddy Murphy
Not Miro
Not Jericho
Vanguard One :deadrose:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I never saw the biggest misuse in Rusev tbh. He is a good hand, and has some mic skills but i never saw this underused diamond in the rough

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore

I definitely dig Lucha Bros as a tag team, but I 100% feel this about Penta.

And honestly there’s no reason why Fenix couldn’t be a top face for the company as a solo act, either