Civil War 2-lite is clearly on. Texas Governor Abbott will pardon Army Sergeant that killed BLM protestor UPDATE 5/16/24: PARDONED

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps

Less than 24 hours after a jury in Austin found Daniel Perry guilty of shooting to death a protester, Gov. Greg Abbott announced on social media Saturday that he would pardon the convicted killer as soon as a request "hits my desk."

The unprecedented effort, which Abbott announced to his 1 million followers on Twitter, came as Abbott faced growing calls from national conservative figures such as Fox News host Tucker Carlson and Kyle Rittenhouse, who was acquitted in the shooting deaths of two Wisconsin protesters in 2020, to act to urgently undo the conviction.

Perry’s defense team argued that he acted in self-defense, but prosecutors contended that Perry instigated what happened. They highlighted a series of social media posts and Facebook messages in which Perry made statements that they said indicated his state of mind, such as he might “kill a few people on my way to work. They are rioting outside my apartment complex.”

A friend responded, “Can you legally do so?” Perry replied, “If they attack me or try to pull me out of my car then yes.”

A jury Friday unanimously convicted Perry.

Between this and Tennessee Republicacs expelling the black democrats that protested against guns, the literal next step is just outright killing us in the streets

Like this shyt is clearly on

Last edited:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This only happens because the people living there allow it.

This shytstain did NOTHING after children were murdered at school. He doesn't give a fukk and the demons living in that state will vote for people who rock with him and let him cook.

Register people to vote, take time off, do what you have to do and participate at the local levels to get politicians in office that will represent your interests. Elections have consequences. People gotta stop caring just about federal elections. State and municipal elections have very real consequences on your day to day life.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
A fukking cripple sack of shyt doing this :mjlol:
Man the people who voted this inept at walking cuck fukk man :dead:
Wasn’t the folks who voted for him. It’s the folks who didn’t show up to vote that’s part of the problem. A little over 8 million folks voted in a state (44th out of 50 states) with 17.8 million eligible voters. The metro areas were all 45% ballots casted or less in 2022. shyt is despicable.

Last edited:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's both sides though
Oh and the person he killed was white not the black community battle

Said the dumbass militant coli head
This site is not much different then st0rmfr0nt. A white man was protesting on the behalf of black peoole gets killed by a MAGA racist and we shouldnt care because hes white? Lmaooooo this why i cant take the pro black stuff serious on here