Civil War 2-lite is clearly on. Texas Governor Abbott will pardon Army Sergeant that killed BLM protestor UPDATE 5/16/24: PARDONED

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
Please help me understand your logic. Why is calling out so called black organizations doing little to nothing for blacks a bad thing? Seriously, cause I don't get it unless you are the optimistic type.
Your immediate response was to stay in code by not calling out the White Supremacist Governor, but by making a straw man argument that somehow civil rights organizations were to blame for a White Supremacist saying he's going to pardon a convicted murderer.

This is how I know you are a wet dog smelling mayo eater.... :sas2:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
f0N4ozs.png

Black people voted against this POS at 84%! You can't even blame black people for why he got reelected.

Mexicans saw a mexican walk into a school and kill mexican children while mexican police stood around and did nothing and 40% of them still voted for Abbott. :dead:

shyt like this is why a lot of black people don't want to hear shyt about mexicans and their grievances anymore, when they don't do shyt to try to change it.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHH "why does the media care when black people are killed by police but they don't care when mexicans are killed by police!"

WAHHHHHHHH "they're putting our kids in cages!"

WAHHHHHH "they're deporting us!"

qQQ1qn0.png
We all know Mexicans are going to Mexican. :mjpls: However,15% of black people voting for a party who wants to push us back into Jim Crow is 15% to much. There is zero excuse for any blacks person to vote for the GOP:francis:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Texas is too big and there are too many rural areas. Houston and Austin can’t do the job alone
That's what I'm saying. Wherever you live you gotta be invested. A governor can start out as a mayor or elected judge.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

Unsealed evidence shows racist comments, threats of violence made by Daniel Perry before killing of Austin protester​

AUSTIN, Texas — Editor’s note: This story contains graphic descriptions of violence.
Daniel Perry, whom Texas Gov. Greg Abbott has pledged to pardon for the murder of an Austin protester, often made racist comments and regularly made clear his desire to kill protesters in the months leading up to Garrett Foster’s death, according to social media posts and texts contained in newly unsealed court documents.

On May 29, 2020, days after George Floyd’s murder by a Minneapolis police officer prompted nationwide protests, Perry sent a text message saying, “I might go to Dallas to shoot looters.”
Two days later, according to the records, Perry said in a Facebook message that when he is in Dallas, “no protestors go near me or my car.”
“Can you catch me a negro daddy,” the other man replied.
“That is what I am hoping,” Perry said.
In June, Perry sent text messages from an unknown area detailing bars closing and “the blacks … gathering up in a group I think something is about to happen.”
“I wonder if they will let my cut the ears off of people who’s decided to commit suicide by me,” he added.
The court records, released Thursday, contain evidence pulled from Perry’s phone records and social media accounts. Prosecutors had filed the sealed 82-page document in March, but much of it was not brought before jurors. Information depicting a defendant’s character is often not allowed to be introduced while a jury weighs guilt versus innocence, but becomes relevant in a sentencing hearing.
The U.S. Army sergeant also sent racist and anti-Muslim messages before and after Floyd’s death. In April 2020, he sent a meme, which included a photo of a woman holding her child’s head under water in the bath, with the text, “WHEN YOUR DAUGHTERS FIRST CRUSH IS A LITTLE NEGRO BOY,” according to the state’s filing.
A year earlier, he messaged someone on Facebook looking for weekend work for active-duty military.
“To bad we can’t get paid for hunting Muslims in Europe,” he said.
Perry’s defense attorney Clint Broden declined to comment on the newly released court documents.
Perry, who is white, was convicted last week in Travis County in the shooting death of Foster in July 2020. Perry drove his car into a group of protesters, including Foster, a white Air Force veteran. Foster was carrying an AK-47, a legal act in Texas. Perry’s attorneys said at trial Foster raised his rifle, prompting Perry to shoot Foster five times through his car window with his handgun. Witnesses said Foster did not raise his rifle.

Oh yeah this is his girlfriend

38124a56-2dea-4854-8232-3e2e3b399294-IMG-0349.JPG

Rasille

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
It’s Texas I’m not surprised. They draw their line in the sand and don’t care what nobody thinks. There’s no straddling the fence.