City Of God sequel | HBO Max | filming in 2023. 🎥

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
They keep putting this shyt in English man, Im not watching till they come out with the Portuguese version

You have to adjust the audio settings. Max should fix it so that the app remembers the audio and subtitle settings for each movie/show that you watch.

Thought the way they ended the ZeroOnze character was silly but they did a good job showing that Bradock will never be the leader he wants to be because he ain't got a family.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
You have to adjust the audio settings. Max should fix it so that the app remembers the audio and subtitle settings for each movie/show that you watch.

Thought the way they ended the ZeroOnze character was silly but they did a good job showing that Bradock will never be the leader he wants to be because he ain't got a family.
Nah I figured it out. HBOmax won’t let you change language settings on the computer for some reason. It works when you’re watching on TV. And yeah the end of ZeroOnze’s story was lazy writing. Dude was a seasoned vet in the trenches he would’ve known he wasn’t gonna get rewarded for lining his old boss

BK360NATL

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya’ll gotta watch this in original portuguese brehs. makes a world of difference.
Yeah, it "feels" way more authentic when watching with Portuguese audio and English/Spanish subtitles. I tried the English audio for the 1st episode, but found a lot of nuance lost in translation from Portuguese to English subs. The difference is very noticeable to the better experience.

So far, I like how this season is progressing. Some interesting plot choices in this past episode, but I'll discuss later this week, so as not to spoil anything for anyone.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Ya’ll gotta watch this in original portuguese brehs. makes a world of difference.

Yeah, can't miss out on Rafael Lozano's over the top yelling :dead: Every time he shows up I see unhinged Marco Alvarez from 3%