Cissy Houston, grammy winner and whitneys mom dies at 91

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
RIP she lived a long and full life

I lived in Newark and EO growing up and heard a few ppl say this including someone who grew up with her in Doddtown - 🤷‍♂️ she dont really look like either parent imo

saw sumn saying this a few years ago. Might be a stretch Teresa is from LA and woulda been 14 when she had her BUT since they both ended up in entertainment id say anything is possible. The truth is stranger than fiction and some different shyt goes on in show biz so who knows

That was the thing tho, pops was messin with a youngin smh

Daps
That was the thing tho, pops was messin with a youngin smh
Oh i can believe that and it would certainly explain it.

Dude was in the industry so chances are high af he was a dirtbag into and connected to all kinda wicked shyt
he definitely couldve run across Teresa on her comeup knocked her up and pulled a Fences on Cissy who was also in showbiz so she knew the getdown.

Even deeper, it all couldve been orchestrated for Whitneys origin story but thats a whole, whole nother conversation 😳

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Oh i can believe that and it would certainly explain it.

Dude was in the industry so chances are high af he was a dirtbag into and connected to all kinda wicked shyt
he definitely couldve run across Teresa on her comeup knocked her up and pulled a Fences on Cissy who was also in showbiz so she knew the getdown.

Even deeper, it all couldve been orchestrated for Whitneys origin story but thats a whole, whole nother conversation 😳
Facts.. Whitney pops was a straight hair negro and in showbiz.. ain’t shyt cissy can do, she wasn’t going nowhere and them dudes had side chics all the time in their wife’s faces.. I always found Cissy and Whitney’s interaction weird in that fact that Cissy was always lowkey hatin on Whitney and I could never understand that shyt being that was her moms lmaoo

Daps
Facts.. Whitney pops was a straight hair negro and in showbiz.. ain’t shyt cissy can do, she wasn’t going nowhere and them dudes had side chics all the time in their wife’s faces.. I always found Cissy and Whitney’s interaction weird in that fact that Cissy was always lowkey hatin on Whitney and I could never understand that shyt being that was her moms lmaoo
:russ:yeah right lol. You known them light skinned slick nikkas were a hot commodity at the time

But dude was lowkey pimpin the whole time. Latched onto a chick from a well connected musical family to get in the entertainment biz.
I wouldnt put shyt past what he mightve done or how Whitney arrived here.

But yeah, if its true imagine having to raise your husbands side baby that eclipses you in every way imaginable, talent, looks, etc and having to go along with it your whole life. that might make a chick hate :laugh:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:russ:yeah right lol. You known them light skinned slick nikkas were a hot commodity at the time

But dude was lowkey pimpin the whole time. Latched onto a chick from a well connected musical family to get in the entertainment biz.
I wouldnt put shyt past what he mightve done or how Whitney arrived here.

But yeah, if its true imagine having to raise your husbands side baby that eclipses you in every way imaginable, talent, looks, etc and having to go along with it your whole life. that might make a chick hate :laugh:

Facts… Whitney ain’t look like no one of cissy side of the family, not Dion Warwick or anyone lmaoo

And now when you see her actual moms you like ohhhh shyt… DNA is a mofo for real