Ciara has Russell Wilson sounding like he’s about drop a new mixtape.

Musty

Banned
Daps
Look breh this is the generation of narcissism and sharing private moments on the gram. This is a normal thing that happens in everyday relationships....

Nah...

I'm not on IG, , and wouldn't post private moments about my relationship or my life for everyone to see either. But it's what's in, I guess. I'm :flabbynsick: too. I'm 31, but maybe if I grew up in this generation, I'd be on that too... Who knows. I do think Ciara's changing him, but I think it's mutual, and normal to a certain degree. I also think part of it, is him trying to change his image a bit. Maybe seem more bad-boyish. I don't know. :hubie:

Ciara’s 33 tho

:mjlol:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
@#1 pick Your thoughts?
Marriage changes people. Look at me with my wife. Ciara is the Black voice in Russ head who used to want to appease white folks. Russ spend most of his life wanting to appease white folks and Ciara wants him to do what's in his best interests. Ciara is much smarter than she gets credit for.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
using another mans saved game then getting all the bread in said game is crazzzzy

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He up $140Ms

I half expected to see Big Russ (pause) in a durag and with a bottle of henny...

Big Russ (pause) finna show ya'll the REAL him now...
HennyRuss.

FEpX.gif