Ciara has Russell Wilson sounding like he’s about drop a new mixtape.

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
Look breh this is the generation of narcissism and sharing private moments on the gram. This is a normal thing that happens in everyday relationships....

Nah...

I'm not on IG, , and wouldn't post private moments about my relationship or my life for everyone to see either. But it's what's in, I guess. I'm :flabbynsick: too. I'm 31, but maybe if I grew up in this generation, I'd be on that too... Who knows. I do think Ciara's changing him, but I think it's mutual, and normal to a certain degree. I also think part of it, is him trying to change his image a bit. Maybe seem more bad-boyish. I don't know. :hubie:

That's the voice of the Russell wilson that used to be stuffing nikkas into lockers in high school.
Wholesome Russell is for white America.

Ya'll don't think Russell got a trolling a$$hole spirit in him? Dudes an entire bully troll.:troll:

Both of these posts are on point...

Don't get it twisted. People think Russ is some kind of simp. Nahhhh, dude can hold his own and is an a$$hole in his own way. It's lowkey but its there. Salute to him.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the voice of the Russell wilson that used to be stuffing nikkas into lockers in high school.
Wholesome Russell is for white America.

Doubt it. I'm pretty sure I met Russ in high school. We're about the same age and competed in the same tournaments. Didn't know at the time who he was but he was nerdy as hell back then too. Only realized years later it was Russ.