Ciara got the best R&B song out right now

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Nice song. But the licking of Justin Timberlake's ear (probably tastes like baloney) a few yrs back, makes her DEAD to me. She's been very loose since Bow Wow da Gawd dumped her.

Ohio nikkaz dont sweat these hoes:smugbiden:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Ciara has had decent singles over the years but shenever gets the buzz she deserves.

Her albums are very solid :ehh:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
She's been trying to put out the album for a year now? See, I don't keep up with her music like that. I thought this song was the first single for a new album. All I know is that this joint is nice.

The last Ciara joint that I liked was that "Promise" song that Polow Da Don produced.

Promise is bar none the greatest R&B song from any female in the 2000's,
No other female has topped that song or video since 2006.

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:noah: :noah: Video hasn't dropped yet and it's already banned from MTV.

Gonna be one of those videos you gotta sign in to your google account in order to view it on youtube :datazz:

Mike Will :bow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I were Ciara I'd explore alternative revenue streams: Such as live concerts, movie/TV appearances, voice acting for video games, performing overseas (hell even AZ makes a bulk of his money performing in Poland), etc.

She could make the greatest R&B album of all time and people would still not buy it (look what happened to Nas's last album). Today's consumers buy into hype not quality. She needs to be hanging out more with Kim Kardashian and 'leaking' nude photos if she wants to create a buzz.

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
I am very critical of R&B music, but this joint is not bad, besides the :flabbynsick: vocals. The first Ciara joint I've liked in awhile.