Ciara got the best R&B song out right now

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This song is a really good R&B song. Perfect time for the summer too.

Nice sample of this joint too:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah breh, not with this joint. Ciara got a summer time joint on her hands with this song.

puff-daddy-dance-o.gif

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Nah breh, not with this joint. Ciara got a summer time joint on her hands with this song.

puff-daddy-dance-o.gif

Let's hope... cuz R&B been :flabbynsick: on the charts for a while & she's on Single #4 ... if this fails Ciara might never see another album release again... she's been unsuccessfully pushing "One Woman Army" for a year now... :beli:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's hope... cuz R&B been :flabbynsick: on the charts for a while & she's on Single #4 ... if this fails Ciara might never see another album release again... she's been unsuccessfully pushing "One Woman Army" for a year now... :beli:

She's been trying to put out the album for a year now? See, I don't keep up with her music like that. I thought this song was the first single for a new album. All I know is that this joint is nice.

The last Ciara joint that I liked was that "Promise" song that Polow Da Don produced.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
She's been trying to put out the album for a year now? See, I don't keep up with her music like that. All I know is that this joint is nice.

The last Ciara joint that I liked was that "Promise" song that Polow Da Don produced.

"Sweat" with 2Chainz bricked so they passed it off as a promotional Single... "Sorry" bricked... video on VEVO & everything & so did "Got Me Good" produced by Rodney Jerkins & she smartened up & started dating Future to get a buzz and was able to squeeze "Body Party" out of him & Mike Will...

It's rough out here for artists... :whew:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Sweat" with 2Chainz bricked so they passed it off as a promotional Single... "Sorry" bricked... video on VEVO & everything & so did "Got Me Good" produced by Rodney Jerkins & she smartened up & started dating Future to get a buzz and was able to squeeze "Body Party" out of him & Mike Will...

It's rough out here for artists... :whew:

Oh wow. Yeah, I had no idea she'd be pushing this album for that long. But I think with this song she should be able to put the album out because the song is nice.

I just read on Wikipedia that the music video for this song is going to feature Ciara, Future, Ludacris, Jazze Pha, Diamond, Joseline from Love & Hip Hop Atlanta and :steviej:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Oh wow. Yeah, I had no idea she'd be pushing this album for that long. But I think with this song she should be able to put the album out because the song is nice.

I just read on Wikipedia that the music video for this song is going to feature Ciara, Future, Ludacris, Jazze Pha, Diamond, Joseline from Love & Hip Hop Atlanta and :steviej:

Everyone except Future on that list is :flabbynsick: ... Atlanta artists have struggled to maintain their appeal its crazy. These kids don't care about Ludacris & Jazze Pha they care about Kendrick Lamar & Hit Boy...

Even Usher has fallen to being a GOLD Artist... :wow:

Ciara is trying to appeal to an audience of newcomers that don't care about her & her original fan base from 2004-2008 has grown up and probably aren't into her music like that anymore & the proof is in her constant declining sales...

If this song picks up she should get a release... I've heard some of the album & it's nice but these kids are techno 'tards... :beli:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone except Future on that list is :flabbynsick: ... Atlanta artists have struggled to maintain their appeal its crazy. These kids don't care about Ludacris & Jazze Pha they care about Kendrick Lamar & Hit Boy...

Even Usher has fallen to being a GOLD Artist... :wow:

Ciara is trying to appeal to an audience of newcomers that don't care about her & her original fan base from 2004-2008 has grown up and probably aren't into her music like that anymore & the proof is in her constant declining sales...

If this song picks up she should get a release... I've heard some of the album & it's nice but these kids are techno 'tards... :beli:

Oh I agree. Music has always been about timing and growing as an artist.