QE436bW.png
:picard:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
opera had Tab Stacking 10 years ago.
Opera was the goat. But Vivaldi (from the og opera team) currently is the best browser, at least feature-wise. I suggest everyone in thecoli try it. The video below is just a few features. There's more features than i even know.

Picture in picture that works for ALL sites, and video players.:wow:
Cast to device:wow:
All chrome extensions work with it :wow:
Tab stacking :wow:
Tile Tab Stack You can resize the tiles, and everything inside the pages auto adjust to whichever size you make it.:wow::wow::wow:

Everything's customizable
Tab-preview.gif
:wow:
Speed Dial:wow:
Capture page to file:wow:

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Opera was the goat. But Vivaldi (from the og opera team) currently is the best browser, at least feature-wise. I suggest everyone in thecoli try it. The video below is just a few features. There's more features than i even know.

yeah opera was the best. opera unite was revolutionary. users can share files using a web server baked into the browser:banderas:

this was 11 years ago and still no other browser has come close to implementing this. everythings in someone else's "cloud" rather then your own.

Last edited:

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya

Picture in picture that works for ALL sites, and video players.:wow:
Cast to device:wow:
All chrome extensions work with it :wow:
Tab stacking :wow:
Tile Tab Stack You can resize the tiles, and everything inside the pages auto adjust to whichever size you make it.:wow::wow::wow:

Everything's customizable
Tab-preview.gif
:wow:
Speed Dial:wow:
Capture page to file:wow:

That is incredible, thanks for putting me on. I was sold at tab-tiling :wow:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
look i thought my 30 was bad, yall have 100 tabs and parents with 200 :picard:
how can you even navigate them once they stop displaying the website logo in them? :picard:
reminding me of my friend who used to have 50 in one window and then 30 in another at the same time :picard: