Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wasn't really hyped for this until I saw that long ass preview before Wonder Woman. I can't wait :wow:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Apparently the whole movie is straight up suspense like that 5 minutes I saw. Indiewire said it's like the opening of SPR for the whole feature, so not even you can fall asleep
Yeah, I'm super fukking hyped :wow: I've heard you're on the edge of your seat the whole time. Me, fall asleep during a nolan flick doe? :childplease: What did we do to deserve this bountiful blessing from da gawd? :wow:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Told you breh I'm not hype to see it so whenever I do see it...yeah I guess I'll let you know. It's no diss to Nolan at all I just have no inkling to see another movie on this subject. So I'll get to it eventually.
Mos def I'm sure he'll bring something to it that's unique and wholly his own but yeah that era is just:snooze: for me at the moment
10pyeqw.jpg

:usure:You ain't even watch ATL yet breh. Are you tired of this era too?
:ufdup:Quit with the excuses and just keep it 100.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
10pyeqw.jpg

:usure:You ain't even watch ATL yet breh. Are you tired of this era too?
:ufdup:Quit with the excuses and just keep it 100.

Aint no excuses lol. Again I don't see shyt I'm not interested in on first blush and critic acclaim or everyone saying "hey you should see this!" doesn't make me change my mind. Now if I gave a shyt about peer pressure that'd be one thing but I really don't. Maybe when I was like 5 but those days are long gone.

I fukk with Nolan but I'm not excited about another world war 2 movie.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I can't even get breh to read a SPIDERMAN review. It's futile breh :shaq2:

It's from a dude whos a hypocritical self aggrandizing molestor. My bad for not wanting to support dude right now lol. he was already a pain in the ass but adding "molestation" and "vagina grabber" to his resume isn't doing him any favors

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
It's from a dude whos a hypocritical self aggrandizing molestor. My bad for not wanting to support dude right now lol. he was already a pain in the ass but adding "molestation" and "vagina grabber" to his resume isn't doing him any favors
I separate the art from the artist. I might go play 12 play right now :jawalrus:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Aint no excuses lol. Again I don't see shyt I'm not interested in on first blush and critic acclaim or everyone saying "hey you should see this!" doesn't make me change my mind. Now if I gave a shyt about peer pressure that'd be one thing but I really don't. Maybe when I was like 5 but those days are long gone.

I fukk with Nolan but I'm not excited about another world war 2 movie.

But you'll get excited for ANOTHER Spidey flick if it were announced next week.:mjlol:You should be watching this stuff for the culture breh. You have a website/blog, people actually wanna know your opinion about certain things. If you wasn't so prominent on this forum, you probably wouldn't be hassled to watch popular things like a Nolan movie or a TV series strictly about the hood/black culture that's actually acclaimed. No ones handing you a joint laced with angel dust breh.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I separate the art from the artist. I might go play 12 play right now :jawalrus:
:hhh: Too soon

But yeah I feel you. It's easier for me to do that tho when the artist at least seems like a nice person and is pleasant lol. Devin has been a dikk since I started reading him and has no problem telling you how great he is and how terrible other people are. So it's a little different for him. He lives in the largest glass date possible and yet he continued to throw so many damn stones.