Christopher Lloyd Wants Another Back To The Future Sequel

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Robert Zemeckis has said there won't be a reboot or sequel while he's alive. He'll block every attempt

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:beli:

Just drop the sneakers. There's only 5 days left :ufdup:

If any of you rock Rastaclat bracelets like I do, they put out an email the other day for their McFly 2.0 bracelet, which is patented after the Air Mag's colorwise and glows in the dark. But in the email they said they're releasing the bracelet to celebrate the movie AND the shoes, which made me think they know Nike is releasing them. Of course I pre-ordered the bracelet but I kept going back to that email thinking they know Nike is :cook:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
If any of you rock Rastaclat bracelets like I do, they put out an email the other day for their McFly 2.0 bracelet, which is patented after the Air Mag's colorwise and glows in the dark. But in the email they said they're releasing the bracelet to celebrate the movie AND the shoes, which made me think they know Nike is releasing them. Of course I pre-ordered the bracelet but I kept going back to that email thinking they know Nike is :cook:

I was kicking it with my homeboy yesterday who runs and independent sneaker store and asked him about it.

He told me that he got all :gladbron:when he saw a flick of a DeLorean outside a Nike store, but then he realised it was a #TBT

Also said "Nike haven't told me anything about it :mjcry:"

Unless they're dropping them online like they did the Yeezy's, it's looking pretty bleak :sadbron:

Still holding out hope until 23:59 EST on Oct 21st though :feedme:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I was kicking it with my homeboy yesterday who runs and independent sneaker store and asked him about it.

He told me that he got all :gladbron:when he saw a flick of a DeLorean outside a Nike store, but then he realised it was a #TBT

Also said "Nike haven't told me anything about it :mjcry:"

Unless they're dropping them online like they did the Yeezy's, it's looking pretty bleak :sadbron:

Still holding out hope until 23:59 EST on Oct 21st though :feedme:
:francis: a spot here in DC put something interesting on their instagram page the other day with that date so who knows

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
One last payout before death :heh: Michael J Fox is the face of that franchise and I doubt he's in any condition to do a movie so this is out the question