christina hendricks = kryptonite

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always wondered, who are these people that Google "[INSERT ACTRESS] feet" so they're always in the Top 3 of search results, and now we know.

Her feet are jacked up, but I don't think I could pick out my last three girls' feet in a lineup if you put a gun to my head.

It's literally the last thing I think about when it comes to a woman :russ:
Dap+rep

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I mean once you get past the crooked big toes.....the rest of the feet aint so bad
:ld:

Oh who am I kidding, Im trying to convince myself:francis:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Swear to God, if I was a mod I’d merge them all, then after a certain point automatic bush/delete for repeat threads.

I love titties as much as the next dude but 1 thread per chick, please @stomachlines

Forgive me :hubie:
He's in denial about it so :yeshrug:. He even repeats his music threads too. :skip:

I ain't in denial about it. Like I said, I was bored. :gucci:

I ain't the only nikka who recycles the same threads either. I might do it more than others but shyt. Gotdamn. :rudy:
So I made another thread about her in JBO. At least this time I didn't make ANOTHER thread in the SAME part of a section.:shaq2:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Yeah seriously man. I get you're bored but how bored are you @stomachlines

I guess I was bored enough to make another thread. :yeshrug:
Like I said, it ain't even like I made the same thread in this part of the forum either. @mrken12 upped this thread the minute he saw another Christina thread in JBO
U know what, I ain't even arguing bout no stupid shyt like this.
Y'all right, I'm wrong.
I'll accept the L:russ:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I ain't in denial about it. Like I said, I was bored. :gucci:

I ain't the only nikka who recycles the same threads either. I might do it more than others but shyt. Gotdamn. :rudy:
So I made another thread about her in JBO. At least this time I didn't make ANOTHER thread in the SAME part of a section.:shaq2:

That sounds like denial. :ufdup: Besides you have 3 threads in JBO too. :pachaha: