siOB6a3.jpg

Will-Smith-OMG-Expression-On-Fresh-Prince-Of-Bel-Air.gif

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Have you seen Christian Hendricks OPENLY promote BLACK MEN she finds attractive? Has she co-starred with any black MEN? :sas2:

just because i haven't seen her "openly promote black men" doesn't mean she doesn't find black men attractive, come on now dogg :aicmon:

i'm not even gettin' into this race bait bullshyt with you :mjlol:

the woman is married anyway and to a man who's not even white anyway :krs:

:yeshrug: Wasn't she a love interest for Taye Diggs in the short-lived UPN show "Kevin Hill"?

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
bruh, for that matter that's 99.9% of all the women in hollywood; they all have makeup artists and are constantly gettin' their hair done and gettin' their makeup put on because it's apart of their job :yeshrug:

so of course when you see them out and about or not workin', they blend in with most women of the everyday world

but christina is still a fine ass woman :stopitslime:
Promote Black brotherhood while vehemently defending the beauty of white women, brehs.:mjlol:

bytch is basic as fukk as far as frail wites go. I thought I was gon open the thread to '96 Pamela Anderson or some shyt. U should be able to knock off a duplicate of this bytch at any bar/wite club:scusthov: in ur city, if ur still on that wave in 2015, that is.:heh: