Christian Ponder, EJ Manual, Jameis Winston

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
you can make that list for LSU players too under Saban.

In all fairness, Saban is great at developing players for the college game, which is really all his job is.

Breh.... I can kill this debate right now... the SEC made tebow look like Joe Montana. the SEC fields teams to compete against other SEC teams. If they had to consistently play great out of conference teams they would get exposed. Mid level big 12 teams Texas A&M and Missouri basically exposed the SEC by coming in and holding their own from the rip.

Saban fields great teams but the individual talent is kaka.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Hell yeah. Here, watch. @2Quik4UHoes and @dtownreppin214 , thoughts on Mike Jenkins since he's played for both of your squads?
i wouldnt call him a bust. some weird shyt happened in dallas with him and the mgmt and he got disgruntled and let his play slip. he had a couple of good years but his manhood got exposed a couple of times on the field which made him hated to many fans.

the youtube scout debating u need to stop ducking me in the other thread.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Breh.... I can kill this debate right now... the SEC made tebow look like Joe Montana. the SEC fields teams to compete against other SEC teams. If they had to consistently play great out of conference teams they would get exposed. Mid level big 12 teams Texas A&M and Missouri basically exposed the SEC by coming in and holding their own from the rip.

Whoa....

...an actually logical and agreeable EVF post?

Breh you may have just taken yourself out of the WPOY2014 running

Maybe:wtb:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Who was the hood QB for Clemson last year that looked like Malik from the Game? What happened to that nikka?

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Aye somebody put a list of UGAs players in the NFL:banderas:. We nice:steviej:. Idk how we never get that talent to translate in collge but UGA players make pro studs. Bama on the other hand.......:mjlol:. Nick Saban has those boys:flabbynsick: before they play an NFL game. Most of there defensive players don't do a thing in the league. Struggle cuts doesnt even look like league material

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Yeah this is pretty stupid

Mizzou and Texas am haven't exposed a dumb thing

What are these great out of conference teams you speak of?

And if they played an SEC schedule do you think they would still be considered great