Christian Bale on Leonardo Dicaprio "any role that anybody gets, it's only because he's passed on it beforehand".

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What? Are you British breh? I thought you were American.

Sees the incomplete :troll: script.

:pachaha:

All jokes aside, I did love my time in the London area. Spent time in Bracknell and London greater back in 2015 travelling for work. Spent time there with most of my time in Belgium (Between Brussels and Antwerp) and the Czech Republic (Brno).

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
:pachaha:

All jokes aside, I did love my time in the London area. Spent time in Bracknell and London greater back in 2015 travelling for work. Spent time there with most of my time in Belgium (Between Brussels and Antwerp) and the Czech Republic (Brno).

Brehs know Bracknell? Holy shyt :dead:

Trips to Coral Reef were :blessed:when I was a kid

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Leo BEEN that dude when it comes to acting. I remember reading at one point EVERY major script in Hollywood went to Tom Cruise, Leonardo Di’Caprio, and Will Smith. They were the most sought after for about a decade
I’m surprised to hear Tom Hanks and Jim Carrey weren’t there too.

I used to be a needless Leo hater back in the day. It’s hilarious to look back on. You’d see females swooning over him, carrying pictures of him in their school notebooks, and a lot of white guys tried to rock the Leo haircut (and failed miserably.) Leo-mania was running wild.I even had the audacity to want to say that he couldn’t act and all of his films were terrible. Then I saw Catch Me If You Can and everything changed after that. Now he’s one of my favorite actors and I’ll see any film that he stars in. Funny how that works out. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I’m surprised to hear Tom Hanks and Jim Carrey weren’t there too.

I used to be a needless Leo hater back in the day. It’s hilarious to look back on. You’d see females swooning over him, carrying pictures of him in their school notebooks, and a lot of white guys tried to rock the Leo haircut (and failed miserably.) Leo-mania was running wild.I even had the audacity to want to say that he couldn’t act and all of his films were terrible. Then I saw Catch Me If You Can and everything changed after that. Now he’s one of my favorite actors and I’ll see any film that he stars in. Funny how that works out. :wow:

Hanks and Carrey are/were bankable but when it came to MOVIE STARS. Those who could open a movie with big numbers based on NOTHING but their names. The top 3 were Leo, Will, and Cruise. You could put their names on ANYTHING and it was grossing $100 Million domestic GUARANTEED.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s been well known that the best scripts first go to Leo and Will.

giphy.gif

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
Leo passing down sloppy seconds and used toys to the less fortunate, be it women or job opportunities:wow:

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's not joking at all, and has said this more than once. DiCaprio is the #1 actor in Hollywood in a way that hasn't existed ever, in terms of priority. He's reading scripts before other A-listers even hear about projects. He's basically prime Tom Cruise mixed with Denzel.