Chrissy Teigen aka powder toast female fans come in here and take this L

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Powdered Toast Man

Baseball-Player-Tries-To-Hold-In-The-Laughter-During-Zoom.gif

Ill give @stomachlines this.. The breasts and cat phat... Aside from that I see nothing else

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
I would love to see what every nay sayer above me is laying next to at night....I got all my money on it they look absolutly nothing close to John Legends wife.

But they'll never show pics of their girls....they'll say some bullshyt like "naa I have a dime at home but I dont put my personal business on The coli"

:shaq2:

Stop it ....shes not gonna throw you any simp-athy flap jacks......

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I would love to see what every nay sayer above me is laying next to at night....I got all my money on it they look absolutly nothing close to John Legends wife.

But they'll never show pics of their girls....they'll say some bullshyt like "naa I have a dime at home but I dont put my personal business on The coli"

Right now nothing

But if I had John legend status and money no fukkon way I'd wife that
Foh

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information

Stop it ....shes not gonna throw any simp-athy flap jacks......

*in Nino Brown voice*

"u think i give a fukk about her...fukk that ho bytch...i dont give a fukk about her"

Now that we got that out of the way, what I say still stands.

All the naysayers above me will never post a pic of their current to prove they laying next to something that looks better.

This is a fact. And what is also a fact is that no one will post a pic of their girl but they'll respond talking shyt to me.

:sas2: