chrisette michele :noah:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
She is beautiful....but I love how the "men" of the coli switch up their taste almost daily....

Expand on this thought :ohhh:

Maybe i should have praised lil kim? :mindblown:

I like a chick whose classy yet sexy.. not everyone has to sing about sucking dikks to push units :mjpls:

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace

Expand on this thought :ohhh:

Maybe i should have praised lil kim? :mindblown:

I like a chick whose classy yet sexy.. not everyone has to sing about sucking dikks to push units :mjpls:

I have not spoken about any poster in specific...but certain posters bash black women all day...complain about their looks...blah blah blah...but then they come together like once a month and agree on a woman their group decided to like and everyone follows on the shes cute bandwagon...

no one is complaining about the Chrisette Michele love...

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I have not spoken about any poster in specific...but certain posters bash black women all day...complain about their looks...blah blah blah...but then they come together like once a month and agree on a woman their group decided to like and everyone follows on the shes cute bandwagon...

no one is complaining about the Chrisette Michele love...

Im known on this board as an advocate for black women. She looks good and i made this thread. Whoever u talkin bout, name names, this aint an abstract rap diss song

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I aint feelin that billy joel hairstyle she rockin in that video

Chrisette+Michele+gvfyuoi.jpg

This is my style face hair everything

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
She also pretty smart too, a while back on BET's website I saw she was debating with two other guys about various issues in America :leon:

She good looking and shes smart, double whammy :blessed:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[ame=http://youtu.be/pCKIQWsHE9k]Chrisette Michele at The Breakfast Club - Power 105.1 - YouTube[/ame]

:takedat: