Chris Tucker has no time for American Women

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris smart, American women got too much baggage and don't go no fukking where. all of em cry about "it's no good dudes left" or "all men are dogs" yet they get a good dude and do dumb shyt. my next chick gone be foreign. American women too pampered, got these reality tv stars fukking up they lives. 3rd world country chick be happy a nikka there for her and shyt, an 1st world chick be mad a nikka ain't cheating on her. lmao I don't get it.

I don't recall my boo Chris Tucker ever saying he was off american women in fact I think he's currently linked to/dating an AA woman.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's very pretty. It would have been smarter for her to get with someone not 11 million in the red.

Upon further inspection that's NOT his current girlfriend. His current girlfriend is named Cynne Thomas. This pic is from last December.
img_4083.jpg

She's pretty too.

He owes $11 million to the IRS??? :sadcam:

She's very pretty though

Last edited:

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
I don't recall my boo Chris Tucker ever saying he was off american women in fact I think he's currently linked to/dating an AA woman.

.... lol you trolling me right. I might be wrong but thought OP said he got a former Ms.Angola (that one country in Africa, you know of it right?)

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Cotdamn that bytch is bad :wow:

And I'm feeling the same way. I'm supposed to be headed to DR, Colombia, and Italy by the end of summer:lolbron:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
.... lol you trolling me right. I might be wrong but thought OP said he got a former Ms.Angola (that one country in Africa, you know of it right?)

Lol Nah Op is trolling you. Those pics are from like 2 years ago. He was just at the All Star game with a black american woman.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I can't think of a famous American chick badder than her. Not even Megan Good.

I doubt Tucker is still smashing that though.

Malia Obama is her future doppelganger, but with a fatter ass.:banderas:

Last edited:

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Lol Nah Op is trolling you. Those pics are from like 2 years ago. He was just at the All Star game with a black american woman.

well than i retract my e-dap to chris. American women (regardless of color/race/ethnicity) is fukking crazy and a hand full and a half. BBT