Micaela-Reis-Red-Carpet-Boobs_6.jpg
Micaela-Reis-Red-Carpet-Boobs_8.jpg

Micaela-Reis-Red-Carpet-Boobs_9.jpg

giphy.gif

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
She's very pretty. It would have been smarter for her to get with someone not 11 million in the red.

Upon further inspection that's NOT his current girlfriend. His current girlfriend is named Cynne Thomas. This pic is from last December.
img_4083.jpg

She's pretty too.

Last edited:

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Chris smart, American women got too much baggage and don't go no fukking where. all of em cry about "it's no good dudes left" or "all men are dogs" yet they get a good dude and do dumb shyt. my next chick gone be foreign. American women too pampered, got these reality tv stars fukking up they lives. 3rd world country chick be happy a nikka there for her and shyt, an 1st world chick be mad a nikka ain't cheating on her. lmao I don't get it.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Chris smart, American women got too much baggage and don't go no fukking where. all of em cry about "it's no good dudes left" or "all men are dogs" yet they get a good dude and do dumb shyt. my next chick gone be foreign. American women too pampered, got these reality tv stars fukking up they lives. 3rd world country chick be happy a nikka there for her and shyt, an 1st world chick be mad a nikka ain't cheating on her. lmao I don't get it.

This is the coli... :snoop: