Chris Rock Will Address The Will Smith Slap On Netflix Special Debuting March 4th

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Can’t wait. That slap really bothered me man. Really reminded me that Chris Rock was ‘us’. Yea Dave is the goat but when Dave was still regarded as a ‘white’ comedian it was Chris Rock who was ’woke’, the one talking for the culture, talking that smart politically astute comedy. A lot of people forgot

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Can’t wait. That slap really bothered me man. Really reminded me that Chris Rock was ‘us’. Yea Dave is the goat but when Dave was still regarded as a ‘white’ comedian it was Chris Rock who was ’woke’, the one talking for the culture, talking that smart politically astute comedy. A lot of people forgot
:heh:

pcpking

All Star
Daps
Marlin Wayans just put out special on HBO max talking about it a day before Rocks special which is foul, but the 1st 20min funny as hell, and I can tell he loved that Will smacked Rock.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I heard he said some wild shyt like he went to go see Will's movie Emancipation just to see Will get whipped. If true. fukk this nikka.
Chris-Rock-lake-bell-Croatia-Vacation-splash-ftr-1.jpg

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
What the fukk is there to “speak” about …nikka you got slapped and responded by saying “wow” :mjlol: I thought the old school was supposed to be more brollic than that

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I went to a show of his last week and he did this at the end of the show. He talks about it smartly, but you can tell his is still mad at the whole subject, which is more then understandable. In fact, the title of the special is based on the Will Smith topic.

My hope is that after this special airs, I dont think that Will Smith will come at him, but I think cant-be-quiet Jada will not say anything. We will see though.

It wont lol.

Jada’s gona have a media build up for Red table talk and start crying