Chris Rock Will Address The Will Smith Slap On Netflix Special Debuting March 4th

charknicks

All Star
Daps
I went to a show of his last week and he did this at the end of the show. He talks about it smartly, but you can tell his is still mad at the whole subject, which is more then understandable. In fact, the title of the special is based on the Will Smith topic.

My hope is that after this special airs, I dont think that Will Smith will come at him, but I think cant-be-quiet Jada will not say anything. We will see though.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
in.gif

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went to a show of his last week and he did this at the end of the show. He talks about it smartly, but you can tell his is still mad at the whole subject, which is more then understandable. In fact, the title of the special is based on the Will Smith topic.

My hope is that after this special airs, I dont think that Will Smith will come at him, but I think cant-be-quiet Jada will not say anything. We will see though.
will wont, he wants to move on from this and save his career.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
I saw his show. He said a few different things so I’m not sure which one made the cut.

Don’t read the spoiler if you’re going to watch the special

General gist of it was will smith was upset because his wife was getting smashed by August Alsina and she made him look foolish when she brought him on her show - said he was up there sitting next to her looking like a big depressed gorilla.

And that everyone knew about it and everyone laughed. “But you know who didn’t laugh? Me! And I’m the one that got hit”

Said there’s a big size difference. “Will smith played Muhammad Ali, I played pookie nikka!”

Said the reason he didn’t hit him back is because he was raised by good parents that told them “don’t fight in front of white people” - the way he set this joke up killed when he said the punchline.

Then Chappell came out for his set and said he was backstage listening. He made a callback to an earlier joke Chris rock told about people being victims in America. He said “I know Chris said he took the hit and kept the show going because he is not a victim but…. I saw the tapes and nikka… you were definitely a victim.”

Last edited: