Votes: 42 32.3%
  • Dave Chappelle

Votes: 88 67.7%

• Total voters

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's no wrong answer. I love both and my answer would probably change tomorrow but today I'd have to say Rock. Just off that "cracker ass cracker" (Cac) bit

FrostBite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta go with Chappelle. I've seen him live a few times over the last handful of years and it's honestly the hardest I've ever laughed in my life.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Im conflicted

Rock hit me upside the head with one of the GOAT quotables

"Only the WHITE MAN can profit off pain!!"

But Dave killed me with the baby hustling on the corner bit!

"HEY BABY!!!!"

:deadmanny:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
by purely standup, I got chris rock.

but chris rock has NEVER had a tv show/movie that could fukk with chappelle's show. that shyt was iconic.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Not sure how some people are saying Rock based on stand up.
You know Dave Chappelle has done an 8 hour continous freestyle stand up set right?

Its actually longer than 8 hours cause he was already onstage when they started recording. :mindblown:

Might be the rawest purest display of comedy ever. I mean, a full schoolday is only 6 hours. So imagine back to when you were a kid. You wake up look turn on the tv and Dave Chappelle is on stage doing comedy. You get dressed, go to school, 1st period, homeroom, 2nd period, nutrition, 3rd period, 4th period, eat lunch, 5th period, 6th period, walk home... change clothes, and turn on the tv.... Dave Chappelle is still on stage from when you left in the morning doing the same set and you can watch him do another half hour before he gets off stage.

:heh: nikkas talking about Chris Rock.