Chris Rock: Tamborine (Netflix Comedy Special Thread)

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Quiet as church mice when them joints were new though :sas2:

I didn’t say they was horrible or that I didn’t like his specials just that they was ok to me. For what it’s worth is in my top 10 comedy specials and killing them softly is amazing as well. I just thought his last specials didn’t measure up to his previous works. I love Chappelle and think he is one of the GOAT.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
my girl actually up with me lol
saod Chris look like In Living Color Chris!
:mjlol:
look like "Im Gonna Get You Sucka" Chris!
:mjlol:

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
love Mr Rock, was prolly expecting too much, between this, the chappelle's two or four and eddie griffin's ''undeniable'' he's closer to eddie in my view, dave is just on his own right now, white people or no white people co-sign

the edgy stuff like shoot some white kids and eating puzzy on 9/11 was kinda something id expect tryhard eminem to rap about... still worth my time

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Did not think he could get back to form but he's back. You can tell the Seinfeld and Pryor and Chapelle influences mixed with his style. Loved his 1st two comedy specials. After that he was mediocre. But he had stuff in there that he said that I will go back too and listen and think about that applies to life. And the divorce part was pure classic
Dare I say his version of Pryor with self deprication

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I loved this special. One of his funnier ones since his first two. I was watching half distracted but some funny shyt in here. I loved the shyt about the divorce and making everything white hurt you. That shyt with forgetting how old you are trying to get at women definitely hit home. Dead at the shyt about women fukking immediately and difference between fukking the younger women and older women.

Last edited: