Chris Rock,Samuel L. Jackson - "Spiral" ..... "Saw"----spinoff- trailer out

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Chris Rock is a legendary comedian. I genuinely like to see him pop up on a talk show.

... Chris Rock has never, not once in his career, made a movie better. I'm sure you'll give me a couple of examples. Maybe you'll say something like "CB4 is a classic," but there is not a single role in Chris Rock's acting career that he'll be rememberd for. Maybe he's about to have a late career renaissance with this and Fargo... but I'm not looking forward to either of them. Chris Rock is a comedian. He's a personality. He's not an actor. and he wasn't a sketch comedian either, his run on SNL was garbage.

Hey, have a good Sunday.

Daps
Chris rock is a safe negro

Only reason he still gets work dude been expired

He was never funny to me, he plays the most boring roles and the token black guy roles.

Because of all the safe negro roles he's done he corny now

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Chris Rock is a legendary comedian. I genuinely like to see him pop up on a talk show.

... Chris Rock has never, not once in his career, made a movie better. I'm sure you'll give me a couple of examples. Maybe you'll say something like "CB4 is a classic," but there is not a single role in Chris Rock's acting career that he'll be rememberd for. Maybe he's about to have a late career renaissance with this and Fargo... but I'm not looking forward to either of them. Chris Rock is a comedian. He's a personality. He's not an actor. and he wasn't a sketch comedian either, his run on SNL was garbage.

Hey, have a good Sunday.

I greatly prefer Chris Rock the Comedian to Chris Rock the Actor, but I think Fargo has the potential to be good.

This movie I don't have any interest in

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Maybe you'll say something like "CB4 is a classic," but there is not a single role in Chris Rock's acting career that he'll be rememberd for.
:ufdup:

giphy.gif

:russ:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I greatly prefer Chris Rock the Comedian to Chris Rock the Actor, but I think Fargo has the potential to be good.

This movie I don't have any interest in
I enjoy both franchises for the most part... i just don't think i want Chris Rock playing a cop in both (not sure if he's a cop in Fargo, but the point stands)

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I enjoy both franchises for the most part... i just don't think i want Chris Rock playing a cop in both (not sure if he's a cop in Fargo, but the point stands)

I've seen the Fargo trailer a couple of times on mute while watching the NBA Playoffs because I normally watch with music on or watch the games in the background while gaming or doing other shyt.

It looked like he was playing some kinda gangster in the trailer :jbhmm:

But everybody back then wore the kinda suits that made them all look like gangsters to me :russ: