Chris Hemsworth Starring In A Hulk Hogan Biopic

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
Who's going to be cast as Brutus?
And Is Michael B Jordan going to be cast as Koko B Ware?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
they'll set up the racist shyt by creating some story where he gets robbed by some black guys, as a way to make his racism "understandable" and "rational". Then after the racist shyt he'll symbolically play basketball with some little basketball n-words :mjpls:
:laff:

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
I wonder if this is why WWE was trying to get home and back? They did the same thing the paige regarding her movie. It’ll make sense they’re trying to cash in on this.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Also, this goes one of two ways:

They cast Hemsworth because the movie is about young Hogan, or

They let him play through the whole story, and it ends up as Oscar bait because he shows "strength and vulnerability" by playing "a once proud man at his lowest point", and Hogan gets the treatment Tonya Harding got a couple years back when that movie came out where people try to act like a bad situation overshadows someone being a piece of shyt.

I know which one my money is on :mjpls:

This is why I refuse to watch that I, Tonya movie, no matter how good its ratings were.
The same with this recent Melissa McCarthy movie Can You Ever Forgive Me? about Lee Israel, a talented writer but also a freeloading bum piece of shyt who refuses to take advice from her publisher on what to write, and starts forging celebrity letters duping collectors for up to thousands of dollars, but we should forgive her because she was just making the most of being broke and her best friend is gay and has aids while casually brushing over the fact even the feds got on her ass because she was comitting a federal crime.

:beli:

So yeah, this movie's definitely going to put in some 'Oh, we acknowledge Hogan had some bad parts to him' moments only to play up how he overcame them becoming the world's biggest wrestling superstar yada yada.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Bradley Cooper and Todd Phillips are producing and directing this too? And they got the Netflix bag?:ohhh:

This dude Hoegan always lands on his damn feet:francis:

That said, yes this will face immediate backlash online because of the racist stuff being swept under. They'll say it was out of the timeline or some shyt and yet given Todd Phillips is directing it .......this shyt might actually turn out to be a good movie on some level:stopitslime:

5 years ago I'd actually be hyped for this but Hulk said directly fans like me aint worth his time so :yeshrug: